It is the sole discretion of Over the Top, or when an item is being shipped directly from the designer, to use the carrier of their choice. All items will be traceable and insured for your protection. We do not accept C.O.D. Shipping & Delivery Times:
1. Shipping on Stocked Items(s) - Orders may take 1-8 business days to be shipped from us directly, or in some instances, the designer. After an order has been shipped, it will be delivered to it's destination within 2-6 business days. This applies to only US domestic shipments only. Therefore, any order placed through our online e-boutique can take up to 14 business days to receive as stated in the product description, order confirmation page and on your credit card receipt.
2. Shipping on Custom/Hand Made Item(s) - Many custom made orders will take up to 2-6 weeks after receipt of your order to be delivered. Any item ordered that is custom made will be billed at the time of your purchase to secure your order.
3. Shipping on Pre-Ordered Item(s) - Please take note if an order is on a "pre-order" status, payment must be made at the time of the purchase to secure your order. The anticipated delivery time will be noted on your receipt.
4. Delivery Liability - Most parcels reach their destination promptly and without incident. Please understand that Over the Top has no control over delivery day or delivery time, once the parcel is turned over to the carrier. Therefore, we are not liable for any lost or delayed packages, especially outside of the USA. Additionally, our boutique disclaims any and all liability for the carrier failing to adhere to delivery days and times. However, if any incident does arise, please call our boutique and we will help you locate your package through the carrier.
5. Estimated Delivery Time - The estimated delivery days indicated above are based on business days. A business day is Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, unless otherwise indicated by the carrier
Where We Ship:
Continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands), and US APO/FPO military stations. Shipping Costs (effective 11.30/10):
These rates are on GROUND SHIPMENTS only for non overweight/oversized items. Any item considered oversized and/or overweight will be imposed an additional shipping freight surcharge fee; as indicated in the product's description.
1. All parcels ordered and shipped directly from our boutique or any of it's manufacturers/designers will incur a flat rate shipping charge based on your order's subtotal. Please note that these rates are only applied to items under 5 pounds and are not considered overweight or oversized. If an item is overweight or oversized, it will be noted in the product description of the additional amount that will be applied to your regular standard shipping charge noted below.
SHIPMENTS TO ANY OF THE 48 STATES
Orders up to $40.00 = $7.00
Orders from $40.01 to $100.00 = $9.00 (please note that from time to time we will offer free shipping on orders over $99)
Orders from $100.01 to $200.00 = $12.00
Orders from $200.01 to $300.00 = $15.00
Orders from $300.01 to $400.00 = $18.00
Orders over $400.01 = FREE SHIPPING (unless heavy or bulky items)
SHIPMENTS TO ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO & US VIRGIN ISLANDS
Orders up to $40.00 = $12.00
Orders from $40.01 to $100.00 = $16.00
Orders from $100.01 to $200.00 = $18.00
Orders from $200.01 to $300.00 = $25.00
Orders from $300.01 to $400.00 = $30.00
Orders over $400.01 = $35.00
2. Express Shipping - Most items in our e-boutique will be delivered to it's destination in 1-2 weeks via our ground service. However, should you need your order sooner, you must call us at 1-8552TOPPET, (toll free) to confirm availability! Although our inventory at our flagship store changes frequently, most items featured in our online boutique are available for immediate shipping and may be in stock. However, because we utilize ground service on all regularly processed orders, any requested RUSH ORDER will require an additional shipping charge that is not quoted through our online store since these rates are for ground shipping only. This additional rate can range from $10-$50, depending on the item, size, weight, destination and express service used.
If an item is not in stock at our store, please note that we may be able to still RUSH your order by having the designer ship it to you directly. This depends on whether it is a commonly stocked item with the designer or hand/custom made to order. This is why it is mandatory for you to call us for availability. No email requests for express shipping will be honored. PHONE CALLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS SERVICE so your order can be processed manually as a "Special Order" and we can quote you the exact additional shipping charges that will be incurred for your order.
Oversized/Overweight Items & Additional Fees
Any item that is considered "over-sized" or "over-weight" will incur an additional shipping surcharge fee (per item) in addition to our standard flat rate shipping fee. This additional fee is usually stated in the product description; should there be one. This fee covers the added cost of the freight fee that is charged to us for the large/heavy item(s) being shipped by the carrier. These items include:
- All Pet Beds & Crates
- Furniture & Playpens
- Large Feeders
- Pet Strollers
- Car Seats
- Pet Stairs
Any package delivered to a destination outside of the USA may incur custom/duty fees that are imposed by your local government. Paw Palace, by no means, takes responsibility of paying any of these fees. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay these fees prior to accepting a shipment from us. Should any package be refused because of these charges and sent back to us, the following fees will be imposed to you prior to the refund back to your credit card: shipping charge back to us, a $5.00 service fee and a 25% cancellation fee for the entire purchase price.
If you are a Nevada resident or shipping to a residence in the State of Nevada, your order will incur a 8.2% sales tax to your total purchase price.
Lost or Damaged Parcels:
1. Most parcels reach their destination promptly and without incident, however sometimes a parcel is lost or damaged in transit. Over the Top is not responsible for parcels lost, stolen, or damaged in transit. However, Over the Top insures all parcels for full merchandise value to ensure that you are protected to receive your money back on the item(s) purchased.
2. If your shipment is lost or damaged, please call our boutique and we will file a claim with the carrier indicated.
Back to top Any parcel returned for the following reasons; Refused, Unclaimed, Invalid Address, Unknown Address, or Insufficient Address will be subject to: a duplicate shipping fee plus $5.00. If we are forced to cancel the order after the first shipment has been made because we are unsuccessful in reaching you for address verification, you will be surcharged a 25% cancellation fee of the entire purchase price, less shipping fees; shipping/Insurance, packaging, handling and postage fees will not be refunded.
RETURN POLICY(new terms effective 11/30/10
Dissatisfied With a Product?
You may return any product that is not considered custom made or clearly marked non-refundable in the product description (or listed below) and is unused. Over the Top reserves the right to determine if the product is used or not. If a product is returned used or not within our timeframe mentioned below, we will not accept, exchange, replace, or issue a credit, for said product. No exceptions! You must return the product including the original manufacturers packaging at your expense. If you choose an alternate product, it will be shipped to you at our expense for the first occurrence (not valid on shpments to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands or international orders, oversized, heavy, or bulky items). Any return/exchange thereafter, will incur a $10 charge per item for a re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling charges and any item that is over $100 will be at an additional re-stocking charge, depending on the weight of the product.
Return & Cancellation Period:
Return Period - You have 15 business days from the date your order was delivered to your doorstep to determine whether you would like to keep or return the item(s). Please see our "Items Excluded", "Return Authorization Needed" and "Return Option" sections below for further details.
Cancellaton Period - Should you cancel an order at any time that has started to process in our Shipping Department but has not shipped yet, please note that there is a 5% cancellation fee that will be imposed to the refund back to you. This cancellation fee simply covers the charge that our credit card processing company imposes on us for the reversal of the charge
Items Excluded From The Return Policy:
Custom - Hand made orders - Custom or handmade orders cannot be exchanged or returned. Please note details within each item's description before making your final decision. This also includes personalization of any kind or anything not offered in our boutique by way of design, color, size, etc.
Carriers, beds, blankets and dens – Due to health regulations, we can not accept returns on these items. Therefore, please note details, sizes, weight restrictions, etc.. before making your final decision.
Specials – Because these items have been marked "Specials", they are considered non-refundable and all sales of these items are final. As always, please make note of the product(s) description before making your final decision. Also, any items that are marked as "Specials" are only exclusive to web purchases only and do not include in-store sales, or items that are like the specials items, but are different in size or color than those advertised as specials. Specials (inventory sales, "blowout sales" or the like) are limited to what is actually advertised on the site.
Treats, foods and other perishables - Due to health regulations, these items are final sale and non-returnable.
Plush Toys - Because the type of breed and age plays an important role in a dog's chewing and playing habits, we can not guarantee that any plush toy that we sell will withstand your dog's level of chewing aggression. Therefore, no plush toys are returnable.
Formal Wear & Costumes - All formal wear (wedding dresses & tuxes) and costumes are not refundable. Exchanges or store credits only issued on these items.
Belly Bands & Panties - Due to sanitary reasons, these items are non-returnable.
Used Items - If any item (that is not mentioned above and qualifys to be returned) shows signs of stains, dirt, excess pet hair, stretched, washed, chewed, holes/rips, broken safety seals on any bottled or jar product, etc.. we will NOT ACCEPT as a return. NO EXCEPTIONS!Return Options:
Return Authorization Number (RAN) Required:
A "Return Authorization Number" (RAN) is required for all product returns. Any parcel received without an authorized number will be refused and returned to the sender. All returns must include the original manufacturers packaging, tags, etc. to qualify for an exchange, replacement, credit or refund. Please note that refunds do not include shipping, handing, postage fees, OR the surcharge fee - no exceptions. Please email email@example.com to obtain a your Return Authorization Number or call us toll free at 855-2toppets
Once you return has been approved and a RAN number has been assigned to you, you will have an additional 10 business days to get the return back to us. Please tell our sales represenative what you would like for us to do with your return so it can be noted in our system and please mark either "RETURN", "EXCHANGE" or "REFUND" on a copy of the original packing slip back to us:
- Choose a store credit for full purchase value, or
- Request an even exchange to another size/color or an equivalent item, or
- Refund. Please note that all requested refunds will not be reimbursed on shipping fees but will incur a 20% restocking fee from the total purchase price of the items being returned back to us.
If you receive an item that is defective or damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery and we will be happy to correct the problem.
Returning the Product Back To Us
Please address all returns to:
Over the Top Attn: Returns Department - RA#________
1171 El Nido Ct.
Henderson, NV 89012
Note: All returns must accompany either the original or copy of your packing slip with the RA# and instructions on what to do with your return. Should you return any item without this packing slip nor put your return address on the package, we will not honor the return as we will not know where it has come from.
How To Return Merchandise Back To Us
For your protection, we suggest you insure and return your package with a shipper who utilizes tracking information, such as USPS, UPS or FedEx as we cannot be held liable for lost or stolen packages. Any return sent via regular mail is at your own risk as it is NOT trackable. We also suggest not overnighting or express shipping your return back to us. Please save your money as it will not process your return any quicker. Ground shipping is the most economical way.
If You Choose To Obtain A Credit
Once your approved return has been received and you have opted to receive a store credit with us, your credit voucher will be emailed to you at the email address you have provided in your customer account. This credit voucher will be good for six (6) months from the date the credit is issued to you. Your credit voucher email will include a redemption code so your customer account is credited the amount you are owed. If you have not received your store credit, please check in any spam or trash folders you may have. If you can't still locate this email, please call our Customer Service Department at 702-979-9909. Any change of email address not provided to us is not our liability. Also, please remember that original shipping/insurance and handling fees are not refundable and will not be included in your credit. Should you not use your credit voucher within 6 months, it will be automatically voided by the system.